HOTELS in England reopened on Monday and are now welcoming their customers again.
If you want to finally celebrate your arrival at a hotel, we’ve found some of the fanciest accommodation starting at £ 99 per stay.
This article contains affiliate links and if you click on a link and buy a product we can generate some income
Hotels were forced to close due to the third lockdown and were only allowed to open for essential reasons, such as for key workers or vulnerable people.
Now they’re finally reopened, even though only two households can stay together in a hotel, with no limit on people – for example, that means two four-person households could stay together, bringing the total number of people to eight.
If you come from more than two households, then the rule of six must be observed.
We’ve found great deals at some of the UK’s most luxurious hotels, so you can enjoy this Champagne lifestyle on a budget.
- Overnight at Resident Soho London including peak summer periods from £ 99 per stay
- Two night stay at The Gables, Lake District from £ 119 per stay
- Warner Leisure Hotels: Two-night UK luxury hotel stays from £ 173 pp
- Overnight at Marco Pierre White’s Country Manor Stay and six-course meal for two from £ 125 per stay
- Overnight at the 5-star Crazy Bear Hotel in Beaconsfield or Stadhampton with Champagne, dinner and breakfast from £ 299 per stay
- Two night stay in Donnington Grove, Berkshire from £ 107 per stay
- Overnight at Milton Hill House, Oxfordshire with a three course dinner and 20% drinks discount from £ 119 per stay
- Overnight at Mallory Court Country House Hotel and Spa, Leamington Spa with five-course tasting menu from £ 139.50 per person
- Overnight at the 5 star Ellenborough Park Hotel, Cheltenham from £ 279 per stay
There are breaks at popular destinations such as the Lake District, Oxfordshire, Cheltenham and Yorkshire.
The cheapest hotel deal is for one night in stylish The Resident Soho in London, including during peak summer periods from £ 99 per stay.
Self-catering accommodation, which includes holiday parks and caravan parks reopened last month.
And on June 21, the holidays will hopefully resume without any restrictions in England.
This week’s best UK travel deals
Germany bans Britons from midnight tomorrow over fears of Covid variants
Why you should stop posting photos of your vacation on social media
Britain has some of the cleanest beaches in the world – here are our top picks
DRINK ON US
Bar owners celebrate Brits return to Spain with £ 1.20 pints from MONDAY
HOL WHO THOUGHT
EU delays decision to allow Britons to return due to fears over Indian variants
MAKE A SPLASH
The UK’s best water parks you can now visit
If you’re looking for more stay inspiration, we’ve found the UK’s best holiday parks with kids’ entertainment and the best holiday parks with outdoor pools and campsites with summer availability.
There are also great UK coach trips for families, party weekends at holiday parks, low cost hot tub stays and tree house stays.
We’ve rounded up some great deals in the hottest spots in the UK and found the best child-friendly beaches and the best seaside towns in England for families.
This article and all featured products were independently selected by The Sun reporters. All of the recommendations in the article are informed by expert editorial opinion. If you click on a link and buy a product, we can generate income: it helps support The Sun and does not affect our recommendations in any way.