BRITS still keen to go abroad this summer can find great deals on travel to the Malta Green List.
The island nation entered the green list thanks to its low daily rate of Covid cases and high vaccinations.
This article contains affiliate links and if you click on a link and buy a product we can earn some income
Travel agencies have great deals for the holiday destination starting at just £ 299 per person.
There are offers from Mercury Holidays, Thomas Cook and British Airways.
Mercury Holidays is even currently offering a beach holiday flash sale, with a reduction of £ 50 per person on all departure dates.
The holiday company is also offering up to £ 100 off per person on escorted tours.
Some of the best deals are:
- Mercury Holidays August 4 * Santana Hotel b & b from £ 331 pp and September from £ 299 pp
- Mercury Holidays August 4th Qawra Palace half board from £ 399 pp and September from £ 399 per person
- Mercury Holidays August 4 * Soreda Hotel all inclusive from £ 528 per person in September from £ 430 per person
- Mercury Holidays 4 * Perluna Hotel and Spa with half board from £ 489 per person in September from £ 448 pp
- Thomas Cook Holidays – find here
Seabank Resort & Spa all inclusive from £ 735 per person
Pergola Hotel b & b from £ 307 pp
- BA Holidays Topaz Hotel b & b from £ 307 per person
Mercury also offers a green destination testing package, which includes two PCR tests for £ 86 per person.
Malta is on the UK’s green list, but Brits over 12 must be fully vaccinated – with proof via the NHS app or an NHS letter.
Children aged 5 to 11 can travel if they are accompanying their vaccinated parents / legal guardians and must show proof of a negative PCR test, dated less than 72 hours before arrival. Children under 5 do not need to be tested.
The best deals of the week on holidays abroad
If you’re looking for more travel inspiration, we’ve found the UK’s best holiday parks with kids’ entertainment and the best holiday parks with outdoor pools.
There are also great UK coach trips for families and campsites with availability for the summer.
Alternatively, we found party weekends at the holiday parks, cheap stays with hot tubs, and tree stays.
This article and all featured products were independently selected by The Sun reporters. All recommendations in the article are based on expert editorial opinion. If you click on a link and buy a product, we can generate income: this helps support The Sun and does not affect our recommendations in any way.