Need a beach vacation but don’t want to spend a fortune?
We’ve found the cheapest beach holidays in Turkey for you, with cheap breaks from £226 pp.
Turkey is well known for its beautiful sandy beaches and crystal clear waters.
And thanks to its location, it stays warm well into the season, meaning you can still soak up the sun while avoiding school holidays if you wish.
We searched for deals for the next two months and found some real bargains.
Thomas Cook has one of the cheapest deals on the market.
You can stay at 3* Bagevleri Hotel in Gumbet, near Bodrum, for 7 nights from £230 pp.
The price includes return flights with easyJet from London Gatwick on September 30, as well as self-service accommodation.
The hotel is within walking distance of the local beach but it also has its own swimming pool.
Another option is 3* London Blue Hotel in Dalaman, near the beach and the city center.
On the beach has a deal there for £290 pp for 7 nights departing London Gatwick on September 2.
Here are more great 7 night beach vacation deals in Turkey.
Note that some include luggage and transfers, but some don’t check details before booking.
- 2* Nazar Hotel in Altinkum, flight from London Gatwick 27th September – from £226 pp B&B with love vacation
- 3* Liman Apart in Dalaman, fly out from London Gatwick on 27th September – from £232 pp when self catering thomas cook
- 3* Hotel Kleopatra Bebek in Antalya, fly from London Gatwick on September 27 – from £242 pp with On the beach
- 3* Tuntas Suites Altinkum in Altinkum, fly out from London Luton on 26th September – from £269 pp when self catering Tomas a cook
- Kaan Apartments 2* in Dalaman, fly out from London Luton on 11th September – from £284 pp when self catering love vacation
easyJet has launched many new all-inclusive holidays with free areas for children.
We’ve found the cheapest beach vacation deals for August.
Or if you want to avoid the school holidays, there are even cheaper beach holiday deals for September.